Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blog 15 Independent Component 2 Approval

1. Describe in detail what you want to do for your 30 Hours?

For my 30 hours for independent component I plan on taking a coaching course and actually coaching during practices and hopefully during games. I want to take the class to actually become a certified coach so I can coach during games. By actually coaching I hope to find answers for my EQ.

2. Discuss how or what you will do to provide 30 hours of evidence.

For evidence I will plan on showing my coaching certificate that i recieve from taking the class and I plan to have pictures of me coaching during games in order to provide evidence that I have completed 30 hours of work.

3. And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.

By taking a class I hope to be taught new things on coaching and I hope that it provides me with answers and gives me examples of good coaching. By coaching the team I hope to find evidence on how the players react to certain coaching strategies that can help lead me to answers. 

4. Post log of Independent Component 2 Log

No comments:

Post a Comment