Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blog 13 Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement

I am most proud of the content that I presented because I felt that the people understood it and it really helped me back up my first answer. I am glad I used the research because that gave me better ways to explain my answer and actually give examples

2. Questions to Consider

I would give myself a P-/AP+ because my content was very good as was the activity but my poster was not and I feel as if I rushed my info when I could have slowed down and focused more on details that I had left to talk about. I also did not end my presentation very well when I should have ended it in a different way.

3. What worked for you in Lesson 2?

What worked in my presentation was the activities I had because they really helped people understand my answer and they were simple for people to know what to do.

4. What didn't work?

I felt that I rushed my info when I could have slowed down and gone more in depth about the details in my answer. I would also fix my PowerPoint and the poster I had because they were not well done and they could have been presented better.

5. What do you think your answer 2 will be?

I think my answer 2 will be on dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment