Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

Literal


1.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsdWNjbSwve3dHBaU1EtcUY3TTBxSHB6cElVR21oV0E#gid=0

2.Ron Martinez

3.Questions that were raised because of Mentorship

  • What style of play is best in order to win a soccer game.
  • Is it better to run more drills or play mini games in order to build a successful team.
  • How can you keep your players under control in order to win games.
Interpretive

4. The most important thing that I learned from this experience was to find the correct style of play to use in game situations that help win games. This helped me understand how to utilize the players talents to this style of play to help the team win.

Applied
5. What I did helped me choose a topic because I got a great hands on experience and with soccer which is a topic I love. Being able to help coach a soccer team helped me to choose a topic because it was something that I was comfortable with and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment