Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Always Coaching

So last night I had a soccer game and I know my senior project isn't playing soccer but it was during the game that i noticed something odd that i was doing. It was almost the end of the second half and my coach decided to pull me out and give me a rest but i wasn't tired so i went and sat down by the coaching box. After a few minutes i couldn't take just sitting there anymore so i stood up and started pacing the sideline. I then noticed something on the field that I didn't like so i started yelling to some of the players and they actually listened. Soon i found myself directing players around an my coach looked at me and he goes " am I the coach or you". he didn't say it in a bad way more sarcastically. I then caught myself and realized that i had payed so much attention to coaching that i was out for 15 minutes. I then went back into the game and I left with the thought that coaching just comes naturally to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment