Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3: Soccer Coaching and Semester 1 Eslr Goals

1. Soccer Coaching

2. What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLR's?
  • Ipoly Citizen: This year I plan on joining committees that can help me get more involved with school activites such as I-Fest and Scare Fair because in recent years i have not shown much enthusiasm in participating in school events. 
  • Effective Learner: This year I plan on keeping my work up to date especially in class that i would have much trouble in such as physics because i have had trouble keeping up with all of my work and i need to learn to stay on top of it and make sure it is turned in on time.
  • Effective User of Technology: This year i plan to use technology more frequently then i have in the past because i have found that technology is a great way that helps me learn new things and is effective on time management especially when it comes to meeting deadlines for homework or projects.
  • Effective Communicator: This year I plan on being an effective communicator among my classmates in activitie's such as model assembly, and participating in class events. I plan on doing these things because i always have a strong opinion but i am never able to voice that opinion so this year gives me the opportunity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment