Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10 Senior Project The Holiday

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?

One of the few things that I mainly did over winter break for my senior project was I read multiple articles  and a book on coaching and soccer it helped me to learn new things and find interesting things .

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?

The most important thing I learned from what I did was learning how to control your team and keep them focused.. This was most important because I have not read this before and it helped me understand the topic better. I learned this from my book coaching a mental game.

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?

I would talk to Robin Cruz because I have seen him coach for multiple years and I feel he has the experience and knowledge that a good coach needs to lead his team to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment